Thursday, May 18, 2006

Am I a Craic Addict!




It's been a while, NYC was everything i thought it might be and then a bit more, we had so much fun over the few days, on trips like this you find out a few things about yourself, I found out that

I totally love life
I have fantastic friends that make life so much fun.
I should wear more comfortable shoes.
I enjoy my sister and brother even more than i thought I did.
I can go bloody nowhere without running into people who know me.
I need very little sleep.
People find me "interesting"
I have limits.
I am a craic addict.
I can let others be the centre of attention.
I have no need to entertain the fears i sometimes do.
I totally love life.

We had the most fantastic time, from arriving in Sligo Airport on Thursday morning to arriving back there on Tuesday, the Craic may have lulled occassionally, but it never stopped, I am grateful for each of the 14 hours of sleep i managed during that time.

The bar in the pic is called tonic in times square, great music, fierce bad bubblegum shots, to all those in scruffy's, kevin st james, the iris and gerald b cantor rooftop at Moma, (what a place), Tonic, The rainbow room, gaelic park, the playwright and many others i can't remember the name of ....... thanks.....

there are a few things about new york i will never ever forget, abercrombie and fitch on fifth avenue, that little spanish place in greenwich village, the irish famine memorial, the rooftop bar overlooking central park, riverdance, and the mad mad taxi driver on the last day.

penalties downtown, cricket in yonkers and gun gun (get down) on Park Avenue.

pure mad ted