Thursday, January 10, 2008

It just never leaves ya!

What am I like? Playing Basketball game last night and I found myself going nose to nose with one of the opposition, in that "wonder will he hit me" kind of way. I'm almost 43 for fecks sake, mind you Tommy was in a few scrapes too, and he's bloody 54.

Starting to feel some benefit from the lack of cigarettes, I felt much better through the game last night, and I feel better overall, I've done the last 9 days without very much bother, and as long as I keep my head on my shoulders I think I'll be fine this time.

That storm knocked everything around the garden that was not nailed down, basketball hoop, patio heater, flowerpots all toppled over, only the heater sustained any real damage.

I never imagined my blog would turn into one of those incredibly boring "you'll never guess what happened my cat yesterday" kind of offerings, so I apologise for this one.

Now better do some work.

P