Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Updates on my new life!

Took a wee while (ok 2 years is quite a while) but Miki has convinced me to start blogging again. Main thing is that I'm a happy boy in most areas of life. 1. Relationship(s) are brilliant most days, interspersed with the odd dodgy period... which means that my relationships are real. 2. Professionally I'm working for Shelter Scotland and hey I love it (most of the time). Working for a charity, a housing charity (rem my property rants of 5/6 years ago) and a left wing org that suits my values and political beliefs (we'll keep the red flag flying) means that I kinda have the perfect job... it pays shite... but then i knew that before I jumped in. 3. Community. actually starting to build a wee community too... making friends of different persuasions, getting recognised on the street...getting recognised in the local, being able to have decent chats with people locally is all good.... I am living my life in a place that I have NO intention of moving from for a long long time... bit like when I moved to Sligo. OK ... will stop now... am using a shite laptop cos my mac is in the bedroom and it makes noise and some people value their sleep far too much... so no visuals or weird videos this morning....