Friday, December 09, 2005

it's friday and it's wonderful




hey....... how's it going....it's almost the weekend.

my beauty is 13 tomorrow......time to forget all the sweet childhood stuff and embark on what you might call "the adventure of a lifetime"

she's the best kid in the world and I love her to bits...... my mates tell me that i am in for a hard time....that 13 to 85 is the most difficult time in a girls life....and her dads.

I do have hopes for her though.

I hope she is always her own woman.
I hope she is always independent.
I hope she never has to rely on any man for anything. (and that i will always be there for her)
I hope she finds happiness inside...and not spend her life searching for it outside
I hope she's lives up to her own unique beauty....and not someone elses concept.
I hope we're friends when i'm 90

ok....now for the party