Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's Christmas


Hello boys and girls.

It's almost Christmas and the world is a wonderful place, I have had work business replaced with the general madness of this time of year....truth is I love it.

This year I met so many wonderful amazing people that i did'nt even know last year, and those that i did know continue to reveal amazing depths and talents that nobody ever knew they had.

the years business was brilliant, next year will be even better.

I am giving the football one final major shot.

so from Jan 1st, I have to get rid of a few things from my life and add on a few more.

Alcohol has to go
Cigarettes have to go.
weights need to be pushed (feckin gyms)
running has to be done (OMG).

having said that...the side benefits will be huge.

No Hangovers.
More money
better health
fit fitter fittest
and I'll be a babe (ok maybe not a babe)

having put all that done i'm not sure whether i'm looking forward to the football or the side benefits the most.

finally have the wireless broadband installed at home, so perhaps i will be a more regular blogger

enjoy it and have a wonderful christmas

Paul.