Saturday, June 10, 2006

Lovely and Sleepy



ah yes, i love the feeling of my eyes just beginning to droop, and i know i have to go to be and that I will be deliciously asleep 30 seconds after my head hits the pillow.

lots of interesting stuff going on, played a lot of football last week and made my peace with the roscommon masters team over the dilemma last year, in fairness the 1.3 i scored probably helped, but i really enjoyed it and am delighted with my decision to stick with the primrose and gold.

spent a couple of hours surfing tonight and came across myspace.com, what a weird and wonderful place, they have 24 million members, 24 million, it was set up in 2003 and now it's got 24 million members, that's 6 times the population of the free state, put me thinking about how i had origonally intended the business to have a strong online presence, i really must make it a project now for me to get cracking on..... next week is the busiest week ever, just took on far too much but i'll get through it.

apart from that all is well, my friend Mr. A is wrecking my head with all this analysis, spiritual stuff and how i can live a much better cleaner life and be at one with myself and all that jazz, i am sure he is appalled by my views on love and religion and spirituality, but sure let him off.

Maggie and the girls are well, the girls are getting so grown up and Joy is a real teenager now, oh the tiredness is catching up with me, i have to snuggle down........ night