Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Back again

Hello, it has been yonks since I last updated this blog, lots has happened and I have been a very busy boy, the biggest thing I have completed in the last while is the accreditation for delivering the "Insights" pyschometric model into my coaching work.

You can find out more about Insights by visiting thier website at www.insights.com what I get from this is an excellent personality profiling tool that i can use to help people become more aware of themselves and thier behaviours, more aware of where others are coming from and finally techniques that will allow them (and me) to adapt and connect much better with others (customers, staff, colleagues, spouses, children, subjects etc)

I intend to use this in several spheres, but the primary interest at the moment is in Business, working with managers and salespeople, and in politics, working with councillers and TDs to help them improve thier communication skills.

On the personal front the form is pretty good, business is strong but I still have self-doubt at times about my ability to carry this whole thing off. Still I know I am coming "from the right place" and am sure that it will all work out to my expectations.

anyway...... will try to make the ten minutes it takes to update this blog a bit more in the future!