Friday, September 23, 2005

A thousand miles an hour!


This is Eric Cantona, footballer, actor and apparently philisopher as well. I just liked it.... humour me eh......

I am so busy....everything flying at 1000 mph..... there are so many trawlers, so many sardines and I am only one little seagull... trying to chase them all.

Business is wonderful....... and getting better all the time....I am going to the All-Ireland final on Sunday and hugely looking forward to that...... Have a full day of meetings on Monday.....same on Tuesday....working in Dublin on Wed and Thursday..... draw breath a bit on Friday.

Still need a person friday to help me out....have completed a job specification.... now I have to start seriously looking!

Like all the organisational things in my life....I will get it done next week! That and the final accounts, and the brochures and ...

Kaizen - A little improvement everyday - That will do me.

Cheers