Friday, September 02, 2005

Need a Genius


Sorry Its been so long, and I aint got a load of time now either, just wanted to say let people know I am still alive, and that I am certain now that in the long term I have to find a person I can work with who can "organise my life".

There are things I do exceptionally well (the humility of it all) I can speak, coach, present, write and conduct workshops and courses with the best of them.

There are also things I am not very good at, I have trouble with Organisation and Discipline, I spend far too much of my time and energy doing things I am not enjoying doing, following up campaigns on the phone, setting up meetings, organising hotels, trying to sort out accounts, selling courses to individuals, printing brochures, etc etc etc.

In order to have a business that "flows" I need to be able to do the things that I do best (and love doing) and have someone who loves doing the other stuff, who takes pride in it and enjoys it.

I will have to keep my eyes open.

Paul