Friday, November 25, 2005

Maggie and Fergie




Hello.

Were you ever wrong about something, but to admit it would be so hard that instead you lash out at the messenger.

I have so many things going superbly in my life right now..... it really is the best time ever, but one of the hardest things about improving life is that it is a lifelong process, you rarely get to accept yourself without thinking about what might be......if....if i did this...or stopped doing that!

I know this is not making a lot of sense! But i now see my life as a constant stream of choices, everytime i get the choice to go either left or right.....and sometimes the correct road...the one that you know will bring you closer to your goals is a tough bastard of a thing, and the other road looks a lot more attractive....nice and cushy and downhill......which one to take?...... which one to take......yeah I know I know.

that Robert Frost fella was only a gobshite......cos he was right.......two roads diverged in a yellow wood.....and I have to take the one less travelled by......so its easier to rant on about the messenger.....Robert....than to actually take the first steps down that road.

anyway......here's a few pics of Maggie and the Duchess of York.....maggies the one on the right

Paul.