Thursday, November 03, 2005

Where is he off to.........


WOOHOO

I have never been this busy in my entire bloody life, the to do list is full, but at least I am getting through it, Ciara starts here on Monday, I cant wait! there is so much to do and i will have to learn to delegate and follow up. There are an awful lot of dates to be organised and an awful lot of people to be contacted.

This week has flown, even taking the bank holiday into account and I will be flat out until late tonight, I am also really proud of how Maggie has made a success of her job, she is doing an interview with RTE TV on saturday and it does not knock a feather out of her.

I have extablished a link with a video production company, this guy is a fecking genius and is exactly who i need right now, and he lives only about ten miles from sligo, so the future holds DVDs and downloadable video from the website and what the gurus call "passive income"

I have to create that future - but am starting to realise where I am off too.... time to jump out of the bowl.

Paul.