Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!




It's been a bloody busy Christmas..... had a lot of fun.. but it was a bit frantic at times heading here and there, and i really don't relax well outside my own house.

read a bit, listened to a lot of music.... the green day DVD and CD was the soundtrack to my holiday... also really liked the magic numbers and KT Turnstall, the Kaiser Chiefs were a bit of a dissapointment.

so i plan to have a few lazy days now before beating back into things on Thursday.

I have a few new year resoolutions, the main one is to get fit for the hard training that will begin around the middle of february,
i also intend to double the turnover of the business again this year, have a few nice breaks, and be kinder to myself!

i want to be as close as i can be to the people who are most precious to me, and enjoy those who bring fun to my life

as Jim Morrisson would say..... let it roll baby roll!