Tuesday, January 10, 2006

another new year

I have been a most reticent blogger for the last few weeks.... mainly due to a combination of business and apathy,
but i have many new years resolutions and this is one of them...to at least make an effort to write the diary, the online one a bit more regularly... it's bloody fascinating now for me to go back through the archive now ans see what was going on...for anyone else i imagine it would be a bit like gargling diesel but then this was for me in the first place.

Here are the resolutions, each one is run on a daily basis, i learned years ago never to say never and never to give up on or commit to anything forever.

I am keeping a journal every day.
I am going to the gym 3 or 4 times a week.
I am getting in 3 or 4 runs per week. We started at 20 mins... up to an half and hour now...watch out new york.
I have not smoked since the turn of the year.
Neither have i consumed that alcohol stuff.
I am working away..... and it's starting to fill up again rapidly.
I am keeping in better touch with my friends and being more assertive.

ah there's loads more....business is going to be mighty..... the house is a happy place... i'm in a good spot myself..... I am in love with the whole feckin thing.....what more do you want eh!

oh...and if i had to choose between you and Angelina Jolie....... i would choose you....and if you believe that you're a bigger feckin eejit than i ever thought before.