Tuesday, February 07, 2006

give my head peace.




am addled, have quite a lot of real work to do, but am being dragged over coals regarding the voluntary work i do as well, I would tell them to just shove it except it's not really my style, i am dealing with some fairly blue A type characters and seeing as how i have difficulty with those type of people anyway, dealing with them through issues that i don't really have the resources to cover sometimes makes me want to feckin thump someone.

some people seems to think that if you are not frowning,. grimacing, screaming and bleeding... that your not really trying....i prefer to do my business with a smile on my face....and sure i'm not the detail king of the north west,.. well i can still get most projects delivered on time..... i gave up on that trying to be perfect lark years ago....and i have no intention of going back.....

I'll be 41 soon.....that's fierce old!