Monday, February 20, 2006


Sometimes I cannot see the range of my knowledge and abilities, sometimes I simply do not see that other people do not know the things that I know, things around human performance, sales performance, management performance and mental preperation.

I fail to realise that others have not taken every decent self help book of the last 20 years on board, I fail to realise that I have read, listened to, studied and taken courses for the last 10 years striving to become that which I am becoming.

I don’t appreciate that I am well into the top 1% in the area of human performance, political skills and understanding and using perception.

I try to tie up every single end whilst heading off to speak to a group of unit managers who likely have been exposed to very little of this ever in their lives.

I have lived, sold, bought, fought, failed, lay in victory, clenched my fists in anger, in determination. And all the while I have been wide open to the learning, always open to the learning.

What I am looking at is a complete misjudgement of the groups I go in front of,…. The very fact that they are there means they are already on board.

I need to quickly establish my credentials, and then get stuck into it all.

Made every mistake it’s possible to make.
I’ve worked extensively in every area I coach
This stuff was always my dream – I always wanted to do this.