Thursday, February 16, 2006

where's the buzz?









I need a positive buzz from somewhere quick.... I have been doing too much work with individuals and one fairly unresponsive group....and it does not give me the buzz I need to operate at my best.

Plus I just got bad news on a contract I was 90% confident of getting.

ah well.. I have battled on through all that work and can invoice it tomorrow... even if it does not inspire me at least it still pays well.... I guess that's what lawyers and accountants feel like the whole time.

I'm sure theres a fascinating job just around the corner...... apart from that.... personally I have been feeling overwhelmed with all the expectations of me (realistic and otherwise) and have a to do list that is just as long as anything at work.....

This weekend i'm going to get a well deserved rest.....