Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I hate blogger so much.

I noticed today that the post i spent half an hour writing last night and published 3 times has vanished into the ether and it looks like i never update my blog.... again.

I'll be starting a new business blog today over at www.newton.ie and I really have to keep adding to it, my biggest downfall in life is that i'm not always the most disciplined, sure i can do it if the stakes are high enough, but sometimes i'm not convinced that they are and that's when i let it go for a while without doing anything about it.

The really important things in my life i have no bothered being dedicated to and disciplined about... it's important that i see this new site and new blog as really important... that's what will help me make a success of it..

wish me luck and call over to see it.

now i wonder will this publish?