Thursday, May 19, 2005

ages and ages and ages

life's been a bit crazy and busy so I seriously need to get to a nice quiet place in the next while. I got a bit drunk on sunday evening and monday was a washout, i hate when i lose days like that, and then on tuesday the electricity was out again in the office, I am now 40, I am in the process of making big decisions on my life, I need to get more time with the girls before they are all grown up and i have that sad "cats in the cradle" syndrome. This summer we are going to do some daft exciting stuff, i am going to work very little in august, i will have several courses set up ready to rock in september. I am going to see a new coach about straightening out some of the stuf that has me in knots and I would like to do some sports work over the next few months.