Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Love this!



I got a virus.... a computer type one...hence I have not blogged for nearly a week.

Much has happened, but one of the highlights was seeing this whilst stuck in a huge traffic jam on friday last in Sligo. (Have a very sad life really)

I have finally started my book and am making good progress, this one will be a cracker, I have much more confidence in my writing ability over the last while... everybody needs a bit of encouragement.

The biggest thing this last week was the IRA announcement, wow... what a historic day.... now that the baseball bat is gone from Sinn Fein politics I have to face the dilemma of forever sitting on the fence or becoming actively involved and standing up for the stuff I believe in and have been boring people with for ages.

Im getting a new car this week.....woohoo..... had the lovliest day on Saturday last.... family...friends....fun..... Sligo got beaten but we had a brilliant day.

so what else..... my head is good.... not clear exactly but good....am going on holidays for a few weeks.... carlow.... aran islands....belfast.... that sort of thing.... and Im strangly nervous about it.

Will I be bored senseless, Will I miss the buzz of work, Will I be able to stay away from laptops and mobliles and switch off for a while. My ideal holiday is a holiday from everything....me and a blank notebook and a island... (and one person to make tea, but never talk).

I will do that holiday (probably without the teamaker) in October or November, and I plan to enjoy this one coming up....... I am sure Ill get in the spirit of it in few days.