Tuesday, July 26, 2005

C'mon ya bhoy ya!


This guy is apparently the answer to our problems at Celtic...his name is Nakamura.

I enjoyed "lost in translation" so much that I reckon the Japanese can teah us a whole lot about a range of things...hopefully including Football.

One of the important things we can learn from the Japanese is the concept of Kaizen. Kaizen is the principle of improving a little bit at something every day....not big mad leaps and buck leps...just a consistent gradual practicing and honing and improving every day over your whole life.

I'm a hoor for the big leaps....and if i fall I then feel sorry for myself for ages..and reckon the thing was too difficult or that it's easy for them.. they have...whatever (substitute your own excuses).

anyway.....I know the Kaizen works....just needs a bit more patience that Paul McKenna.....I hope you man Nakamura works too.

It's been very busy in newton land ....working like hell....looking forward to a few weeks of in August.... we we're rubbish in the Senior championship on Sunday.....have to go to training now...have a feeling I should not really mention the Kaizen thing there

Cheers

P.