Monday, March 27, 2006

We shall not be moved!




Went to see "on the road to lisbon" tonight, it's a play about the 1966/67 Celtic European Cup campaign and the effect it had on people and the impact on their lives, some of the happiest moments i've ever had in my life have been around football, and it was interesting to see this reflected through the fine actors.

there was a line in it about a guy going to lisbon using his engagement ring money, which made me laugh because i was sitting near my pal James who actually "borrowed" the money put aside for his wifes wedding dress so he could go to seville in 2003, but then a wise man once said that when we get older our regrets will be much more about the things we did'nt do rather than what we did.

everyone in my house watches "lost" so i get a full hour just to myself every monday night..it's grrrreat.

My weekend was good, back playing football again so feeling a bit stiff today, but had a great day at work and now i am actually starting to think about france and even NYC.... woohoo....it's going to be a great summer.... i'm not smug am I?