Thursday, March 19, 2009

oh here we go.....



Typical me, I just don't like hotel's much, so when I decided it might be the biggest day in Rugby sporting history I looked around and found a lighthouse, it's only a small one, but it has a hot tub, where i can while away five minutes on the roof......

My other problem was the Welsh National Anthem, which is always sung in welsh, and to me it's a lovely but largely undecipherable language, so my research threw up an english version written by a Swansea poet years ago, it's largely taking the mick, but it sounds just the same and if you can sing it with a straight face they'll think it's in Welsh, so my bluffing party piece is ready for the weekend.

Here is a video and the words, try them out and see if they work for you.



My hen laid a haddock, one hand oiled a flea,
Glad farts and centurions threw dogs in the sea,
I could stew a hare here and brandish Dan's flan,
Don's ruddy bog's blocked up with sand.
Dad! Dad! Why don't you oil Auntie Glad?
Can whores appear in beer bottle pies,
O butter the hens as they fly!

Enjoy the weekend, I'm sure Maggie and I will.