Monday, March 02, 2009

Specially for Danielle

Ok those who know me will understand my daft love of brilliant advertising, I do have an auld degree in it, and I'm currently doing a project which will bring the best stuff over the years to the world.

First, possibly the best piece of work ever, the world sexiest woman (that's just my opinion) takes on the world's most powerful ass, and you'll hear the brilliant Joy Division playing "she's lost control"




Well into the my top ten, slight "my fair lady" reference to the sloane rangers, brilliant!



The cleverest punchline of all (apart from Ronseal maybe) mind you this ad does do "exactly what it says on the tin... ask frank to try it out and see?



and finally, what a superb piece of work, those of you who are old enough will easily spot the princess Diana reference, wow if only everything was as dependable as a golf.


ing