Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ever since I went on my first real sales course I have always wanted to be the person at the top of the room, not because I love the attention (ok then, maybe just a little) but because I could hardly believe that you could have such a wonderful job and get paid for it. Looking at my diary for the next three weeks shows me that I am making a success of what I set out to do.... I am sooo busy it's mad Ted! I am presenting for several companies including some that were a little resistance at the start (or was that just me) and it's amazing that others can see the value in what I do for them.

I am looking forward to the whole challenge, one of the biggest will be to continue to generate new business for the 3 weeks when I am almost constantly presenting, 2 options come to mind, keep making the contacts outside of the presentation time, or try to generate more work within the people I am working with, something tells me a mixture of both will reap the most dividends.

It,s so lovely to be able to do what I love doing, helping people to see and fulfill thier own potential and generate income to do all the things that I love doing (including keeping the bills paid)

Here's to onwards and upwards