Friday, July 22, 2005

The object of my desire.



I want that one!

This is the apple powerbook, 17 inch portable computer and I am going to get one. Mainly because they are just too drop dead gorgeous ( have always had a weakness for drop dead gorgeous).

I have had such a brilliant working week, the new contracts that developed this week will ensure that the business has a superb year, and I am not even sure how the latest pitch to m******s is going to work out, I know I will get some stuff from it, but It could be huge! Anyway..... It is important to stick to the knitting as well so on Monday and Tuesday I will be one on one with the new *** man in Mayo.

And also this week the Roscommon "masters" team I play on qualifed for the All Ireland semi final, which is deadly, the game is apparently fixed for the sixth of august, we will have to see how it goes....but its nice to be there.

Have a busy weekend ahead, training tonight, community games connaught finals tomorrow, watching organising and refereeing, and then sunday its the senior championship.... around that I have to fit in revamping the front (quiet) room, cut the grass, eat a few meals, blah blah blah.

Its a powerbook, its slim and sexy and just totally gorgeous and its about 2700 euro, and I already have a perfectly good laptop.

This job with m*******s, I am going to buy myself one of these out of the first cheque, its a business expense after all and I do deserve it.

Have a lovely weekend, did I mention the powerbook..................