Friday, July 15, 2005

Taking over the World


These lads we're always trying to take over the world, and always failing, but they would always be back the following week, trying again.

I'm trying again with stuff in my life now, trying to be more straight, more honest with myself and others, more clear in what I really want and more able to ask for help in getting there.

I need help to get to where I want to go, Can't get there on my own, I'm really lucky that I have fabulous people in my life who can help me to make sense out of "daftness" that somtimes is my head.

Sometimes when things are not going my way I tend to hide, I tend to hide myself and my feelings away from people and the last thing in the world I'll do is ask for help, but when It comes to the point where I have to ask, then people always come through for me.

Pinky and the Brain would have figured that out yonks ago