Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hang him high??????


This is the crazy frog.... this guy has made over 30 million for his creators, he has been downloaded millions of times and now he's number one in the British charts. He's also my first solid real evidence that I'm getting old. Why? Cos I don't understand him thats why! I don't understand the attraction and so find myself in the position my parents were in when the Boomtown Rats came along. and do I like it?.....not one tiny little bit.... will i stop my children downloading him? of course not....just cos I don't understand something does not give me the right to either ban it nor criticise it. this fella obviously has a huge attraction to todays children,but then we had hula hoops and raleigh choppers, and in fairness St Winifreds school choir, Renee & Renata and Joe Dolce got to number one too and they haven't aged that well either